The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #94 Anything Christmas Goes.

 

Hello! I hope you're all keeping well. I am in the middle of a massive Spring Clean - lots of exercise is involved: stretching, kneeling, climbing up and down a stool to reach the top cupboards, sneezing at the dust..... 

 I have also had time to make a card for The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. In fact, I made 6 to the same sketch, following Alicia's Sheetload of Cards video for November 2020. If you've never come across Alicia, check out her videos!She is so enthusiastic and inspiring.
The papers and gold-embossed sentiment came from an old Mega-pack by Love from Lizi which is sadly no longer available. I layered the papers on some gold mirri-card to give a festive shine. 

 It's a lovely sketch, ideal for using up 6x6 papers. 

 Have a look at the Challenge blog, be inspired by my teamies and craft for Christmas! 

 Thanks for looking and take care. 

 love Mags B x

Comments

Beautiful and great card Mags. Pretty papers and design. Cleaning? when are you free to do mine?
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.