Dream Valley #249 Die-Cuts and/or Punches.

Good afternoon, my lovelies! It's time for another Challenge at Dream Valley and we'd like you to use either dies or punches or both on your creation! 

Our sponsor is All Dressed Up Stamps, and Wendy kindly sent the Design Team a couple of images to use: I went with Country Girl who is so cute!


I used a lot of Spellbinders dies on my circle card! The colourful background paper came from a pad from Love from Lizi called 'Kaleidoscope.' So summery! I used the same colours for the image.

The green trim is from my stash, and the 'hello' die is a very old one from Simon Says Stamp.  

I have been trying out different sizes, shapes and folds for my cardbases recently, I find that it sparks new ideas!

Take a look at my teamies lovely work on the Challenge blog and dig out your dies and punches!

Thanks for looking and take care.

love Mags b x


Comments

Becca Sadler said…
Mags: This is a lovely floral card, too!!! The repeating circle layers help reinforce the so many other curved lines throughout the card! Great layout and beautiful!
A Wonderful design with fab papers and image Mags.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.