My Time to Craft! #458 Floral

 Good morning from a warm and sunny S-E Herts! Dare we hope that Summer is on its way?

We have a new Challenge for you at My Time to Craft and our theme is Floral. That is, please make your focal point flowery. 

I used items from the May 2021 kit by Love from Lizi - the kit is sold out, but there should be some of the gorgeous papers and decoupage still available.


I made a simplified Bridge card, following instructions and measurements on this video by Kelly Acheson.  The flower pot has some gorgeous glitter on the flowers and butterfly, and the resin roses came in Lizi's kit.

I really like this fold, it's a great way to use up scraps and snippets of paper!

Please do go and see the inspiration left on the blog by my teamies, their cards are all lovely!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Beautiful papers and card Mags.
Faith x
Becca Sadler said…
Mags: hello, MTTC team-mate! Your floral card is fabulous!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.