Dream Valley #254 Make It Digital

Hi there! I'm getting back into the swing of things after a week's holiday in the glorious Lake District. Fresh air, gorgeous scenery and delicious food - perfick! 

Now it's time for a new Challenge at Dream Valley where we'd like to see you use a digi. Our sponsor is the fabulous All Dressed Up and Wendy kindly let the DT use some of her sweet images for the Challenge. I went with Autumn Leaves. So cute!
I used autumn-coloured papers from the Snippets drawer and the sentiment is from an old Simon Says Stamp set. I can't quite get my head around the fact that it's September, and Autumn is here! 

Check out my teamies' creations and dig out your favourite digi and join in the fun! 

Thanks for looking and take care! 

love Mags B x

Comments

Nice post,thanks for sharing very useful
Visit Us

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.