My Time to Craft Christmas #19 Christmas Critters

 

I apologise, folks, I thought I had scheduled my post for My Time to Craft Christmas but I mucked up the scheduling. 

Our new challenge is Christmas Critters and I used an old stamp from Penny Black of the cutest singing mice!
I painted the image with Distress Inks (I really need to practise my watercolouring!) I channelled my inner Cathy Zielski and included a wide margin around the panel. Finally I added a few clear sequins for a touch of bling. 

Dig out your cutest Christmas critter images and have a go at our Challenge! 

Thanks for looking and take care. 

love Mags B x

Comments

What a fun card Mags, love the curved sentiment.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.