Dream Valley Challenges #255 Two or More Patterned Papers


Hello, my dearios! I hope you all had a good weekend! To start the week we have a new Challenge at Dream Valley which is to use at least 2 patterned papers on your creation. If, like me, you have stacks of patterned papers, this is a very useful Challenge! 

 Our sponsor is Di's Digital Stamps and I have used Scarecrow Bear - he's on sale on the website at the moment if you want to check him out!
My 3 papers are from an old pad by Kanban - the brown background has a subtle ombre effect which doesn't really show in my naff photo! I used sketch #16 by Jess Crafts - she has a Youtube Channel with loads of great ideas for using 6x6 papers. 

 Have a look through your papers and use some up in our challenge! 

 Thanks for looking and stay safe! 

 love Mags B x

Comments

AW! Cute Cute Cute Mags.
Faith x
Lynne in NI said…
Aww lovely card Mags and great choice of papers - you've matched your colours perfectly!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.