My Time to Craft #465 Travel/Transport

 

Evening, all! Ye Olde Manne and I have just returned from a week's holiday in the English Lake District. It is so beautiful - we went for long walks along Lake Windermere and in the fells around. Our first holiday in two years! Unfortunately the place we were staying at had no wi-fi, which is why I'm posting this quite late on Friday evening. 

Our new Challenge at My Time to Craft is Travel or Transport. Once again I have used older items from my stash which sadly seem to be unavailable now.
The image is embossed in Platinum embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp. The map paper is from my stash. I went around the edge of the oval die-cut with Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink, which matched the blue card I used for a mat. 

I'm rather pleased with this, it's going to a friend who is retiring from his job soon. 

Check out my teamies' fab work and have a go yourself! 

Thanks for looking and take care! 

love Mags B x

Comments

Love your fabulous masculine card Mags.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.