My Time to Craft Christmas #18 Inspirational Image.

Hello, my dearios! I hope you're all keeping well this Friday evening and looking forward to a relaxing weekend. 

 We have a new challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas which is to use a very yummy photo as the inspiration for your creation.
You can be inspired by the colours, the biscuits, the patterns or the sweets - as many or few as you choose!  I went with the Gingerbread and Candy canes!
 I stamped Gingerbread people on my background, using a pale beige ink which did not want to be photographed clearly, chiz.
 
 The focal point is a die-cut from an old Simon Says Stamp kit, inlaid with red holographic card, and the green bow is from the same die-set, cut from a scrap of green satin gloss card - I always keep scraps of speciality card, they come in useful so often! 

The circle die-cut is made with a very old doily die from Cheery Lynn and the sentiment is by Paper Smooches. I am 'shopping my stash' (using what I already have, in other words!) and it's very satisfying. 

 Check out my teamies' creations for some great inspiration! 

 Thanks for looking and stay safe! 

 love Mags B x

Comments

Love the circle die, so pretty, your card is beautiful Mags.
Faith x
Lynne in NI said…
Love your snazzy candy canes, your background stamping is fab too!
Hope you got your nice relaxing weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.