The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #101 Anything Christmas Goes.

 

Hello! There's another Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge where it's always Anything Christmas Goes.

My image is from Bugaboo - I am so very sorry that the store has closed, I adore Jodie's stamps, they are unique.  This is one of my favourites.


The papers came from my stash, I didn't add a sentiment because 'Merry Christmas' is printed on the paper.  I used both blue and silver card to mat and layer.

Check out our Challenge blog and join in!

Thanks for looking and stay safe.

love Mags B x





Comments

Lynne in NI said…
Love your snowdude Mags, and perfect DP too! I was quite shocked when Bugaboo closed their store, they had a great selection of images.
AW! a lovely card Mags, love that snowman, I think we all miss Jodie's fab images.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.