The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #102 Anything Christmas Goes.

 

Good morning, my lovelies! I hope you're all keeping well! 

 Before I get on to our new Challenge at The Holly and Ivy, I have some news! I am going to be a Grandma again next March! My daughter in Ireland has finally given me permission to make the announcement. It's so exciting! 

 Now back to our normal service.
I apologise for the naff photo, the colours are brighter irl. I used an adorable older stamp by Meljen for Whimsy Stamps - I'm glad to say that her images are available through Whimsy Stamps in digital form - though unfortunately not this cute mouse. 

 The background paper has been hanging around my stash for years, it includes some festive silver glitter. I matched the stripes on the mouse's hat to the colours on the patterned paper to make a change from traditional Christmas colours. The sentiment strip came with a magazine a long time ago, and matches perfectly. I love it when a plan comes together! 

 Do scurry across to the challenge blog, my teamies have made fabulous cards to inspire you! 

 Thanks for looking and take care! 

 love Mags B x

Comments

Ina G said…
This is so cute and an adorable image Mags. Love the blingy dp.
Lynne in NI said…
Congratulations Mags, that's wonderful news!!! Hopefully things will have improved by then and you'll get a good visit to meet the new addition. March will be here in no time XXX
Fab card by the way, love how you coloured your little Mousie to match your beautiful DP

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.