Dream Valley Challenges #288 Use Your Favourite Colours - and a DT Call.

Good morning! I have some sad news and some happy news.  I am stepping down from all my Design Teams, including Dream Valley.  It was my very first DT, back in 2011 and I still get a kick out of talking about my 'teamies!' I want to thank them all for their kindness and creativity.

Consequently there is a DT Call - details are on the blog.  Anyone can apply, whatever level of crafting experience you have.  The DT members are lovely, they are always ready to help a 'newbie'!

Now for the happy news: I have a new granddaughter! Fiadh (Fee-a) was born last Friday in Ireland and here she is:



So tiny! So cute!

Now, finally, here is my card for our new challenge, which is to Use your favourite colours.  Our sponsor is Colour of Love and I used the cute 'Sugi Summer Fashion' digi.




The card base is a pop-out gatefold card from This video by Sam Calcott of Mixed-up crafts.  It looks complicated, but it's actually quite simple to make.  

The papers are from my scraps drawer.  The colours I chose are green, yellow and pink, I think that's such a pretty, summery combination!

Anyway, do check out the DT call and my teamies' gorgeous creations.

Thanks for looking and take care!

With love, Mags B x
                                                                               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.