The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #133 Anything Christmas Goes and a DT call!

Good afternoon from sunny Hertfordshire! Well, it's sunny now that the freezing fog has lifted.  Brr! It's so wintry these days - but we can all cheer up by making cheerful Christmas cards! Yes, it's time for a new Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.  We also have a DT Call so if you've ever wondered about joining a Challenge Design Team, check out the blog.  All welcome, no matter your level of experience!

I was tidying my Craft Hovel and came across an old set of papers and die-cuts by Hunkydory Crafts which came with a magazine a long time ago.


I can't remember what this fold is called!  Here is the inside:


Everything is from the kit, which includes some very pretty foiling.  The inside sentiment is 'To the Lovebirds at Christmas' and I know just who I'll be sending it to in 11 months' time!

Check out the blog for more inspiration and for details of the DT Call.

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Becca Sadler said…
Your Christmas card is terrific! The layers and fold design look complicated! The mix of prints are refreshing to me! I'm not sure I've seen these prints before! Marvelously merry!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.