Dream Valley #287 Add Some Bling - and a Design Team call!

 Good morning! We are having a Design Team call at Dream Valley! If you're interested, check out the blog post.  We welcome crafters at all levels of experience - this was my very first DT, 12 years ago, when I was a very new crafter, and I learned so much from my lovely teamies over the years.

Now for our new challenge - Add Some Bling.  Our sponsor is the wonderful All Dressed Up Stamps and Wendy kindly gave us two of her fabulous images to use.  I went with Dreaming of Summer - so pretty!


I used papers from an elderly First Edition pad, and some pearlised purple cardstock from my stash.  I added two shiny Lilac Mirror peel-offs by Love from Lizi.  I covered the butterflies on the image with Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen (which doesn't really show in the photo unless you squint!) and finally some purple gems from my stash.  The die-cut hello is an old die from Clearly Besotted.

Check out the creations of my lovely teamies on the Challenge blog, and details of the DT Call.

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.