My Time to Craft Christmas #54 Snowflakes.

 Good morning! I hope you're all keeping well.  I am very excited to tell you that my daughter Sacha is in hospital because her baby is on the way! So this weekend Ye Olde Manne and I will be welcoming a new granddaughter.  Her name is Fiadh (pronounced 'Fee-a') and her big brother Oscar is so excited!

Now on to our new Challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas which is sadly going to be my last.  I am taking a break from all my DTs.  Our new theme is Snowflakes.

My first card has a stencilled background.


The stencil has lost its packaging, and I don't know who made it.  I used blue mirror card for the mat and the sentiment, which is from and old MFT die.  I added White Blizzard Glitter Drops by Nuvo to the middles of the snowflakes and the dots as well.

Card number 2 is made with the beautiful ISSA layering Snowflake dies by Birch Press Designs which seems to be out of print.


I used 3 shades of blue cardstock for the layers and silver mirror card for the central snowflake.  I layered it onto non-shed glitter card by Tonic and some pearlised blue card.  It's very sparkly!

Check out the blog for more inspiration from my talented teamies!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.