My Time to Craft #502 Rainbows!

 Oh, how embarrassing! I thought I had scheduled this post, but.... no, I forgot to click the 'publish' button! D'oh!

This is my last DT post, as I'm taking a break.

Anyway, here is our latest challenge at My Time to Craft! and the theme is Rainbows.  We'd like to see 5 or more colours: as the song my kids learned at school says: 'Red and Yellow and Orange and Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet, too.  These are the colours that you will see if a rainbow shows itself to you!'

My first card is based on this video for a Diamond Stair Stepper card by Iced Images on Youtube.  I replaced the diamonds she used with die-cut hearts.


The papers are all from a 'Rainbow' pad by Papermania which is very old! The patterns use all the colours of the rainbow, so I think I covered this Challenge's requirements!

I used a butterfly die with yellow paper from the pad, inlaid with orange and backed with card to give it more stability.  The gems are from my stash.  I used the same white card to cut a slim lacy edger die by Pinkfresh Studio to decorate the steps.  The birthday sentiment is an old stamp by Clearly Besotted.

This card is on its way to Ireland for my adorable new granddaughter!

My second card has rainbows on the background paper, which is an old paper pad by First Edition:


The image is from an old stampset called 'Hello Unicorn' from The Greeting Farm, coloured with Copics, and the 'Hello' di-cut is from an old Simon Says Stamp kit.

Thank you very much to all my teamies and Blogger friends for your inspiration.  We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when, But I know we'll meet again some sunny day....

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

María said…
Mags as always these cards are gorgeous. I love them, you've played very well with the theme. We're going to miss you a lot, enjoy a lot this new chapter in you life and thanks for all the inspiration. Hugs, María.
Lynne in NI said…
Two fabulous cards Mags, your stepper card must have taken an absolute age to make! Enjoy your break xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.