The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #134 Anything Christmas Goes.

Here is a picture of my new granddaughter Fiadh, who was born last Friday, and her brother Oscar, who is 6.  Ye Olde Manne and I will be visiting at the beginning of March and I can't wait!! 



Sadly, this is my last post for The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.  I am sorry to leave, it has been great to get all my Christmas cards sorted before December! I want to thank Marlene and the lovely Design Team and everyone who enters the challenge for their inspiration.

My card is based on this video by Iced Images for a Gatefold Star Card. 


The papers are from a very old paper pad by Cosmo Cricket called 'Mitten Weather.'  The two glittered chipboard snowflakes came from the same collection.  The sentiments and gems are from my stash.

Check out my teamies' lovely creations!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Lynne in NI said…
Congratulations Mags! She's a real cutie and such a pretty name (love that photo!). And a beautiful card too, fabulous layout!!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.