My Time to Craft Christmas #53 Red, Gold and Green.

 Good morning! For the latest challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas we would like to see traditional colours of red, gold and green.

(Are you now humming 'Karma Chameleon' by Culture Club? I am!)

My first card uses items from  an old Hunkydory magazine.


I raised the middle of the circular die-cut on foam to give some dimension.  I added a square gold mat, but everything else on the card came from the magazine kit.

My second card is actually a 4 x 4 inch tag!


 I used an old wreath die from MFT to cut 2 colours of green cardstock which I layered together.  The bow (from the same set) is cut in red glitter card, and I added Xmas Red Stickles for the glittery berries.  The gold mat is cut with another old MFT die, and the ribbon is from my stash.

Check out the challenge blog for more inspiration!

Thanks for looking and take care!

Culture Club: (don't they look young?) Listen out for the 'red, gold and green' line!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.