Dream Valley #271 Summer Colours.

 Hi there! It's time for a new Challenge at Dream Valley and the theme is Summer Colours.  It's astonishing to realise that next Wednesday is June 1st - where did May go??? And of course next weekend we have the celebrations of the Queen's Platinum Jubilee and an extra Bank Holiday.  I'm involved in a Fun Day at my Church, we are all hoping and praying for fine weather.

But you want to know more about the Challenge! Our gorgeous sponsor is All Dressed Up Stamps and Wendy has sent the DT two of her adorable digis to use.  Seriously, check out her shop, her images are fabulous!

I used Little Flower Girl she is so cute!


I used a gorgeous paper from an old paper pad by My Mind's Eye called 'Howdy Doody.'  Such bright colours! I layered the image on yellow and orange cardstock and matted the paper onto orange: we have marigolds in the garden which are bright orange and look fantastic!

The sentiment is the Painted hello die by Simon Says Stamp.  I tried to add some Nuvo Drops to the corner of the image but unfortunately they came out of the bottle in a rush and looked awful.  So I took a leaf out of Kristie Marcotte's book and covered the smear with a little banner.  I think it looks better than my original idea!

Do go and see my teamies' inspiring summer creations on the blog, dig out your favourite summer colours, and join in!

Thanks for looking and take care.

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.