Dream Valley Challenges #269 Four-legged friends

 

Good morning! It's a Bank Holiday in the UK: you can tell because it's a grey, dreary day with the likelihood of rain later. It's a running joke that Bank Holidays usually mean rain! Whatever the weather, I hope you all have a good day! 

 Our latest Challenge at Dream Valley is a corker: Four-legged Friends. Yep, any animal with four legs will be good, whether wild or domesticated! 

 I have two sets of rubber stamps by Katzelkraft (the link is to the page that lists the sellers of their stamps by country.) I used one of Les Chiens for my card but I also have Les Chats Russes. Such fun, quirky images! 

 Anyway, on to my card. The dachshund is perfect for a mini slimline.
The background paper is from my stash and the mat is pearlised. The sentiment is from an old Clearly Besotted sentiment set. The dog was so easy to colour, as there are shading lines on the images and a coloured example on the packaging - in shades of green!! 

 Go and see my teamies' creations and join in the fun! 

 Thanks for looking and take care! 

 love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.