Dream Valley Challenges #270 Add Embellishments

 

Good morning! Welcome to a new Challenge at Dream Valley. Our theme this time is add Embellishments so dig out your favourite embellies and have fun! 

 Our sponsor is Crafty Sentiments Designs and I have used the adorable Couples digi stamp for an anniversary card.
The patterned paper came from my Snippets drawer. I coloured the bears with Copics and the sentiment came from an old Hero Arts stamp set. I used several embellishments: Peel-offs from Love from Lizi; some heart confetti from an old bag of sequins by Little Things by Lucy; and some twine from my stash. 

 Check out the blog for more inspiration! 

 Thanks for looking and take care! 

 love Mags B x

Comments

AW! SO cute and beautiful
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.