My Time to Craft #481 Around the House.

 

Hi there! We have a new Challenge at My Time to Craft and our theme is Around the House. Think kitchens, living rooms, conservatories, bookshelves, flowers in a vase, furniture, a fireplace, reading a book, playing a computer game or Scrabble... 

 As an ex-Public Librarian who lives in a house with bookshelves everywhere, I went with reading and books! 

 My first card uses a Lili of the Valley coloured image called Story Time.  Such a cute scene!
The background paper is a scrap from a Nitwit Collections set. I see that now they are producing paper pads in collaboration with Crafter's Companion, as well as their own digi bundles. 

 My second card uses a stamp set by Simon Says Stamp called 'To Thine Own Shelf' which is sadly unavailable.
I used various brightly-coloured dye inks to stamp a very graphic design. I'm very good at smudging designs like this, being too impatient to let the ink dry properly, but this time I did it all right first time! 
 
Do check out the Challenge blog for more inspiration and for more suggestions, too! 
 
Thanks for looking and take care! 

 love Mags B x

Comments

Becca Sadler said…
Super interpretations for the theme and you've offered great suggestions, too! 2 terrific cards! Kudos!!!
María said…
Gorgeous cards. The first one is super cute, I love the paper on the background. And the second one is very colourful, I love how you've played with the different ink tones. Hugs, María.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.