The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #115 Anything Christmas Goes

 Hello, my dearios! It's time for another challenge at The Holly and Ivy.

I upcycled a card I received last Christmas, I love the elegant foiling of the image on the dark blue background.


I used Octagon nesting dies by Spellbinders to cut the pale blue border and the image.  The gold mat was made by tracing the outline of the smaller die and cutting it with my trimmer; I did the same technique for the card base using the largest die.

A very simple card, but I like the unusual shape.

Check out the challenge blog and make a Christmas card! You'll be glad to have a stash of cards ready for December ;)

Thanks for looking and take care.

love Mags B x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.