My Time to Craft Christmas #34 Sleds or Sleighs

 

Good morning! We have a new Challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas to inspire you to make a Christmas card! Our theme is Sleds or Sleighs think Santa's sleigh, children sledding in the snow, bringing home a Christmas tree tied to a sledge... 

 And it doesn't have to be a Christmas card! I have a very old book by an inspirational crafter named Valerie Janitsch, which includes a template for a small sleigh to decorate the festive table, and here it is:
I will make several of these and fill them with chocolates. I used double-sided patterned paper, some bobble trim and some gold cord for the bows. 

 I also made a card using 'Christmas Delivery' by Newton's Nook which sadly is no longer available.
The paper is from an old Kaisercraft pad, and is perfect with the stamp! I chose Copics that matched the colours in the paper for the image, and the green ribbon is from my stash. Finally, the sentiment came with the stamp set. 

 Have a look at the examples on the Challenge blog to kick-start your ideas! 

 Thanks for looking and take care! 

 love Mags B x

Comments

Becca Sadler said…
Both projects are wonderful! The card is very charming and the sleigh is going to be very popular when filled with treats! Both are festive! Thanks for being part of the MTTCC DT crew! --Becca/team-mate

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.