The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #117 Anything Christmas Goes.

 Good morning! I hope you're all well.  I have scheduled this post, as when the challenge at The Holly and Ivy goes live I will be at Church, arranging flowers to celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee.  For celebrations we always have a stand by the main door and one by the altar, and smaller arrangements along all the windowsills.  The Flower team are so talented, it will look fabulous!

But you're here for our new Challenge!


I wanted to make a CAS card using this pretty blue as my 'white space.'  I made a panel slightly smaller than my card base and scored 2 lines on the left and at the bottom, then used my Cropadile to round the top right corners.  The snowflakes are cut with Lawn Fawn's Stitched Snowflakes dies from a scrap of rose gold non-shed glitter card from Tonic.  

The sentiment is embossed with rose gold, the stamps are from a very old Bo Bunny stamp set, and I rounded the top right corners.  On reflection, I should have used the same blue card, but we live and learn.  Finally I added some Nuvo Drops.

It's a very simple card, but I think the recipient will like it.  Check out my teamies' creations on the blog, I hope they'll inspire you to join in with the Challenge!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.