Farmquest Challenge #7 reminder post.

 Hiya! Becca asked me to do a reminder post for her Farm Quest Challenge Blog No 7 where the theme is to use a barrel and a watering can/pitcher/bucket.


I didn't have a barrel stamp so I found an illustration and drew around ir, then stamped it with a woodgrain stamp and added shading.  The metal bands areound the barrel are fussy-cut from silver card.

The other images are all from a luscious paper pad, Garden by Stamperia.  I fussy=cut the window, flowers, watering cans and wellies and glued them onto paper with a whitewashed brick design.  I will be sending this card to friends who emigrated to France a few years ago, because the images make me think of a French farmhouse!

Apologies for the delay in posting this, I have been following the political shenanigans around Prime Minister Boris Johnson all day! It's hysterical - oops, I mean historical!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.