My Time to Craft #486 Christmas in July.

 It's sweltering here in Hertfordshire, and due to get even hotter over the next few days, so I'm glad that on Monday we will be flying to Ireland to visit our daughter and her family.  The forecast for Dublin is much cooler than in the UK!

Since it is so hot and sunny, what better than to make a cool Christmas card? Our new challenge at My Time to Craft! is Christmas in July.  

I made a set of Christmas cards with 3 12 x 12 papers, following the July Sheetload of cards by Alicia.  If you haven't come across Call me crafty Al do check her Youtube channel, she produces a new sketch and cutting guide every month and they are so much fun to do - and use up your patterned papers!

Here are 2 of the 12 (!) cards I made.



The gold-embossed sentiments are from various older Christmas stamp sets in my stash.

Have a go at making something Christmassy (not necessarily a card!) and join in the challenge! There is some gorgeous inspiration from my teamies on the blog.

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Becca Sadler said…
These are wonderful and a great way to use coordinating prints from the same collection! Thanks for making another double set of inspiration projects for MTTC! --Becca
María said…
These cards are gorgeous Mags. I love the papers you've chosen and how you've played with the different patterns. Hugs, María.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.