My Time to Craft #487 The sea!

 Hi there! I hope you're all looking forward to a good weekend - with some me-time for crafting! We have a new challenge at My Time to Craft! where the theme is The Sea.  So anything beside, on or under the sea!

My first card is definitely Under the Sea (darling, it's better down where it's wetter, take it from me!)


The mermaid is from a stamp set that came with a Simon Says Stamp card kit several years ago, and sadly it's now out of print.  The background is a blend of Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers and )of course!) Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxides.  I splayyered it with water and with a silver mica spray.  I coloured and fussy cut the Mermaid and her underwater friends as well as the sentiment.

Card 2 is a nautical one, ie On the Sea.


I used Lawn Fawn's Float My Boat stamps and dies for the images and the background paper is from my stash.  This is a mini slimline card, 6" x 3".

Check out the challenge blog and my teamies' inspiration, and have fun creating!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Lynne in NI said…
Aww these are fab Mags - the background on your mermaid card is lovely, I think I have some mica spray somewhere in my stash. I'll have to have a look and have a play!
María said…
These cards are great. The first one is super cute and that sentiment is fantastic. And I love how you've played with the dies, the stamps and the paper on the second one. Hugs, María.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.