My Time to Craft Christmas #38 Snowglobes

 Hi there! It's a hot, bright summer's day - just right to begin thinking about Christmas! At My Time to Craft Christmas our new theme is Snowglobes.  This could definitely include a 3D snowglobe that you make, as well as any other craft!

I have made 2 tags.




The first has an image layered on gold holographic card and green card; the second includes a small shaker element.  Everything (except the ribbons) came from the 'Together for Christmas' collection by Pink Paislee.  Unfortunately I can't give a link because their website is being revamped, but you should find more details via Google.

Check out the blog post for my teamies' creations (Becca used the same collection as me, but hers are very different! Paper pads are so versatile!)

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Becca Sadler said…
Both tags are cute!! The one with the shaker snow globe makes interaction a fun addition! It's bizarre that we've got the same collection and managed to use differently!!!! :) And I hope you are finding time to celebrate your birthday!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.