My Time to Craft #485 Vegetables.

 Good morning! Last time the theme at My Time to Craft was 'Fruit' and this time it's 'Vegetables.'  Salads, root veg, corn, peas, greens... Any veg!

I made 4-bar cards for a change, because my images looked a bit lost on a US A2 cardbase.

Card 1:


I love the punny sentiment on this one! The stamp set by Lawn Fawn is sadly out of print.  The background paper and gems are from my stash.

Card ":


These cute mushrooms are from a stamp set by the much-missed Paper Smooches.  My first version of this card had 'Get Well Soon' as the sentiment, but these mushrooms are poisonous so I had to start again!

Check out the Challenge Blog for more inspiration from my lovely teamies!

Thanks for looking and take care.

love Mags B x

Comments

María said…
Mags these cards are super cute. I love how you've played with the different green tones in the first one. Great job with the colouring in the second one. Hugs, María.
Becca Sadler said…
Lettuce give thanks for both cards!!! They are just SPROUTING in clever creativity!!! Thanks teamie for always making delightful cards for MTTC!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.