My Time to Craft Christmas #39 Cutesy Christmas.

 Evening, all! I'm late with my post for My Time to Craft Christmas because Ye Olde Manne and I have been in Ireland, visiting my daughter and her family.  This included my grandson's 6th birthday, so it was all very exciting!

In the rush to get ready to go I almsot forgot to post my card on the Challenge blog, and I made a very silly mistake.  I ONLY POSTED THE WRONG CARD!!!!! What a numpty.

This is the card I should have posted, made from an old paper pad (by Lawn Fawn or maybe Doodlebug - the cover is missing!)


I love the little deer family!

And this is the card I posted by mistake:

I suppose the background paper with the wreaths and robins could be described as cute, if you squint your eyes.... So embarrassing!

Anyway, go over to the blog and check out the really cute creations made by my teamies and join our challenge!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x


Comments

Lynne in NI said…
Aww cute card Mags, love your DPs! Glad you had a good time with your family. I can't believe your grandson is 6 already!!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.