The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #120 Anything Christmas Goes.

 Good morning! Yes, it's another Christmas card! We have a new challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge to help you to get ahead with your festive creations.  In 5 months' time it will be Boxing Day, and you don't want to be panicking over your cards in December lol!

I used this sketch by Jess Crafts.  It's one of her excellent 'no scraps' tutorials, this time using 8 x 8" paper.  If you haven't come across Jess yet, do check out her videos and blog, she is a great teacher!

Here is my card, using patterned paper from an old First Editions pad.


The horizontal strip is glittered, and I edged it with gold peel-offs by Love from Lizi.  The gold-embossed sentiment was loose in my Christmas Stuff folder - I think it's by Lil Inker Designs.  I added a mat in dull gold.

Check out my teamies' makes on the challenge blog and get in some festive crafting!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love, Mags B x

Comments

I don't know how, with the awful problems I have with Blogger, but Blogger let me in to your blog! A lovely card Mags, the paper and the horizontal strip with the gold sentiment is just great.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.