Dream Valley Challenges #282 Anything Goes.

 Good morning! It's a really autumnal day here in S-E Hertfordshire: misty, moisty, and the trees on the housing estate are showing off their beautiful leaves.  I love this time of year!

Anyway, enough waffle, because we have a new challenge at Dream Valley.  Our theme is Anything Goes and it's Just For Fun.

I fell in love with Papermania's Modern Deco paper pad and when I got it home, after admiring the gorgeous geometric patterns and the gold foiling, suddenly wondered - now, how shall I use this? Well, I came up with one idea - it's a birthday card for my son.  See what you think.


Black, white and gold aren't colours I would normally use together.  The airship image is a very old red rubber cling stamp from Whimsy Stamps, I stamped it repeatedly in black pigment ink - thank goodness for a Misti, which makes it so easy! I cut gold and patterned papers and the image with Lawn Fawn's Stitched Rectangle stackables to give a little more interest to the edges.  The sentiment is a very old Clearly Besotted stamp.

Et voila! 

Check out the inspiration projects on the challenge blog and join in!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.