The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #129 Anything Christmas Goes

 Hi, guys! We have a new Christmas Challenge at The Holly and Ivy to give you extra inspiration for your Christmas creating!

Every year I make a dozen tags for a very dear friend.  This year I knew I wanted to include a snowflake.  I was inspired by this video by Jess Crafts; and this video by Ardyth.  Check them both out on Youtube, they are so inspiring!


I used scraps of mirror and holographic card, and an old Martha Stewart punch.  The frames were cut using Spellbinders square dies: I cut the larger die first, then lined up a smaller die in the middle to create the frame.  The white cardstock was cut with a wonky stitched square die from Craftstash (now out of print) and I used my Cropadile to punch holes for the ribbons.

Check out our new Challenge and get Christmassy!

Thanks for looking and take care.

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.