The Holly and Ivy Chiristmas Challenge #128 Anything Christmas Goes.

 Evening, all! Sorry I'm late with my post, I have been wrapping presents for Santa to give out to the children at the Toddler Club Christmas Party in 3 weeks' time.  It's always good to get Christmas preparations under way early!

Speaking of which, we have a new challenge for you at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge! I have made a CAS card.


Once again I have used some older stash.  The background is embossed with an ancient Sizzix folder with Christmas words.  The vertical strip is a snippet from my Christmas papers, edged with Love from Lizi's Gold holographic peel-offs.  The gold mirri sentiment is an old Love from Lizi die.  I matted the panel on some red paper before adding it to my card base.  Simples!

Check out my teamies' creations on the challenge blog and get inspired to make a Christmas card! It's not long now until the Big Day!

Thanks for looking, and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.