My Time to Craft Christmas #48 Winter Clothing.

 Q: Qhat do you get if you cross a Kangaroo with a Sheep?

A: A Woolly Jumper.

A very old joke.  (Here in the UK a sweater is also known as a jumper.)

Our new challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas is to show winter clothing on your creation.  Scarves, hats, gloves, coats, woolly jumpers... 



The papers and ephemera on this card are from the Love from Lizi November 2022 card kit which is called 'Cosy Christmas.'  The sentiment is from the Perfect Sentiments Holiday stamp set by Pinkfresh Studio, and I added Gold Coast Nuvo Drops to give some sparkle.


My second card uses an old Memory Box die called 'Precious Mittens' which is now out of print.  I cut the first layer from pearlised white cardstock and also red paper, trimmed off the red mittens and glued them together.  The purple pearlised background has been embossed with a 'knitted' embossing folder.  Papers and ribbon are from stash and the sentiment is another old one by Love from Lizi.

Check out my teamies' creations on the blog for more inspiration and join in with this unusual challenge!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.