My Time to Craft #494 Critters.

 Evening, all! There's a new challenge at My Time to Craft: Critters!

I've used 2 old images from Paper Smooches, which is sadly no longer trading.


I used a basketweave stencil and Distress Ink in Bundled Sage for the background, then coloured and fussy-cut the cute cat.  I love the sentiment, which comes from the same set.  I added gold glitter stickers for some bling.


For this background I used a Tim Holtz/Sizzix embossing folder.  The dinosaur is from another Paper Smooches set, and I used the same flitter stickers.  The sentiment is by Taylored Expressions, from their Simple Strips: Friendship set.  I edged it with an alcohol pen to make it stand up more.

Check out the cute critters on the challenge blog!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

María said…
Mags both cards are super cute, I love the stamps you've chosen. That sentiment of the second one is great. And the backgrounds are also fantastic. Hugs, María.
Lynne in NI said…
Aww I love these Mags! I have a few Paper Smooches stamps too, such a shame they closed.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.