My Time to Craft Christmas #47 Elves or Gnomes.

 Good morning! I hope you're all keeping well.  We have a new challenge for you at My Time to Craft Christmas and we'd like to see Elves or Gnomes on your creations!

I have used Gnomes that came with an old Simon Says Stamp card kit.

The Gnome, presents and sentiment are from the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set, though the trees are from a retired Clearly Besotted set.  I ink smooshed the card with Distress Inks to make the sky and the snowbanks were die-cut using Lawn Fawn's Stitched Hillside Borders dies.  I added streaks of Stickles here and there to make the snow sparkle.



I die-cut and paper pieced this cute Gnome die from Simon Says Stamp using scraps of Christmas paper.  Sadly, this particular die is no longer available.  The white oval and the background have a very subtle linen look, which doesn't really show up on the phot.  The sentiment comes from the previous SSS stamp set.

Check out my Gnomies' - I mean my Teamies' creations and have fun with Elves or Gnomes!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.