My Time to Craft! #495 Transportation.

 Good morning! Hooray and Huzzah, it's almost the weekend! There's great excitement here at the Manor, because our dayghter is popping over from Ireland to visit.  Tomorrow we go to That There London Town to see an exhibition at the Victoria and Albert Museum.  I admit, I'm rather nervous, but I have a new mask and hopefully the trains won't be too crowded.

Yes, there is a point to that tale: our new challenge at My Time to Craft! is all about Transportation.  Not just trains but cars, boats, aeroplanes, Santa's sleigh.....  I went with bicycles!


I used a Memory Box die which sadly is out of print.  I used an old Spellbinders decorative circles die set for the lacy purple mats, and the sentiment is by MFT and also, sadly, out of print.  The rest is all from my stash.  I added gold sequins to the flower centres.



This card is in a completely different style! The papers and image came from the October 2022 kit by Love from Lizi.  The sketch is by Jess from Jess Crafts - check out here Youtube channel here for loads of ideas on using up paper pads.

Check out the Challenge blog for more inspiration!

Thanks for looking and take care! Covid hasn't gone away.

love Mags B x


Comments

María said…
Wow these cards are awesome. I love how delicate and elegant is the first one. And that bear of the second one is super cute and I love the background you've created. Hugs, María.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.