Dream Valley #245 Springtime

Hello, my dearios! It's a cold but sunny spring day in Hertfordshire - and we have had snow flurries! Only a few flakes at a time, and certainly not enough to settle, but even so it is rather a surprise! Spring is a very variable season!

Springtime is our new theme at Dream Valley and our sponsor is the fabulous Bugaboo Digi Stamps. We were sent some images to use and I chose this gorgeous Spring Boot.

So cute! I took the colours from the patterned paper, which is from the Spring Bloom pad by Love from Lizi.  I love those pastels!

Go and see my teamies' creations on the challenge blog, they will brighten your day!

Thanks for looking and stay safe.

love Mags B x


Comments

Gorgeous card Mags, I have added it to the challenge blog, hope you don't mind. Marlene
This is gorgeous Mags, love your colouring and the background. Yep! we have snow too, heavy for about 5/10 minutes, then it's gone until the next one.
Keep safe
Faith x
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is really lovely Mags. I love the colour palette you have used.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Lynne in NI said…
Beautiful card Mags, and you've matched it to your DP perfectly!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.