The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #93 Anything Christmas Goes and a DT Call!

 

Good morning! There's a new Challenge at The Holly and Ivy and also a DT Call! Check out the blog for details.

I have made a slimline card featuring the Woodware Clear Stamp Snowman Family.


I stamped onto watercolour paper and embossed the lines with clear embossing powder and painted in the details, then fussy cut the image.  For the snowy ground I stamped the bottom of the image onto glitter cardstock and cut it out to fit.  Tha background paper is from my Christmas drawer, it is very old!

Check out my teamies' fab creations and also the DT Call! All levels of experience are welcome!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

What a happy wonderful card Mags.
Faith x
Love this make hun, they all look so happy!
Hugs Shell xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.