My Time to Craft #454 Easter

Happy Easter, everyone! Wishing you a sunshiny weekend! 

 Our new Challenge at My Time to Craft is Easter. Because I'm a churchgoing Christian I made a religious card (or 2!) but obviously the theme includes Bunnies and Easter Eggs!
I used an old stamp by Wild Rose Studio, embossed in gold. Originally I was going to colour it with Zig markers, but hubby said it looked better without, and I think he's right. I used Centura Pearl cardstock for the mats. 

 My teamies have left some darling cards on the blog to inspire you, do hop over and see! 

 Thanks for looking and stay safe! 

 love Mags B x

Comments

2 Glorious cards Mags, a beautiful cross and love it in gold. I agree with hubby, it's beautiful as it is.
Faith x
Lynne in NI said…
Happy Easter Mags! Beautiful cards, they look just perfect in gold!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.