My Time to Craft Christmas #7 Snow People.

 We have another Challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas and we'd like to see lots of Snow People this time! Snowmen, Snowwomen, Snowchildren - take your pick!


I used an old image from Paper Smooches to make a scene.  The background has snowflakes heat-embossed in white and then sponged with Distress Ink, and the snowy hill is cut from glitter card with an old Memory Box Die.  I used Spellbinders' Dies to cut the image, and a snowflake embossing folder on pearlised blue card for the background.

My teamies have made a lovely variety of cards in all kinds of styles, go and see!

Thanks for looking and stay safe and well!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
So cute Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.