The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #92 Anything Christmas Goes and a DT Call!

 Hi there! I hope everyone is having a good day.  I have been watching the live stream of the new eruption in Iceland recently, it's fascinating! But my heart goes out to the people of St Vincent, where a very different kind of eruption is causing so many problems.  Nature is very cruel sometimes.

We have a new Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge and also a DT Call.  Check out the blog for details, we are a very friendly bunch.


This cute Christmas tree image is a very old stamp - I must have had it for 10 years! I coloured the baubles and stars with copics, then added glitter to the stars and Glossy Accents to the baubles.  The paper and ribbon are from my stash and the old Clearly Besotted sentiment is gold-embossed.  For a change I made a 5" x 7" card, it makes a nice change to have the extra space!

Have a look at the blog for some gorgeous inspiration by my teamies!

Thanks for looking, and stay safe.  Let's be careful out there!

love Mags B x

Comments

Yeah! Mags, I've been watching them too, isn't it sad for the people in St Vincent, and just fascinating in Iceland with new fissures opening?

I love your beautiful card, lovely colours and colouring and love that sentiment stamp too.
Keep safe
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.