Dream Valley #246 For a Child.

 Hi there! Happy Monday! We have a new Challenge at Dream Valley which is For a Child. Our sponsor is Morgan's Art World. I have used a very sweet image, this is Susie.


I used some old papers by Echo Park and the end of a reel of ribbon - I'm getting better at using things up instead of just admiring them! The Nuvo Drops look very dark in the photo but they are lighter irl and also more sparkly!

Go and see what my teamies have made with some more of the cute images that Morgan kindly sent us!

Thanks for looking and stay safe and well.

love Mags B x


Comments

So feminine and beautiful Mags.
Faith x
Lynne in NI said…
Aww lovely card Mags - reminds me of a little Sarah Kaye cross-stitch I did when I was a kid!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.