My Time to Craft Christmas #8 Baubles.

 

Hello, my dearios! I hope you're having a good weekend. I apologise for being a day late with my DT post for My Time to Craft Christmas - we had an unexpected visitor yesterday, a good friend who used to live nearby, and I was so excited by the novelty of seeing someone who's not my olde manne that I forgot my post!

All is back to normal now, and I can tell you that our theme is Baubles.


This pretty image is another from a kit by Hunkydory, which I have had for years.  The background paper and the circular die-cuts have gold foiling on them.  I popped the innermost circle with the image onto foam for some dimension and did the same with the sentiment circle.

It was quite tricky lining up the inside circle with the border, but I managed it after a couple of attempts!

My teamies have left some gorgeous inspiration for you on the blog, check it out and join the fun! After all, 8 months today it will be Christmas Eve.....

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Becca Sadler said…
Mags: Your ornament card is very elegant and I love the depth of layers and textures throughout the card! Lovely!
Love your baubles with the foil, such a pretty card.
Know what you mean by excitement, I nearly missed a Drs appointment, got there just I minute late because of a visitor. :)
Keep safe
Faith x
Lynne in NI said…
So glad to hear you had some fun with your pal Mags, it's great to see a bit of 'normality' creeping in to our lives. I saw my sister for the first time in 4 months yesterday too and it cheered me up immensely!
Beautiful card by the way, I thought the large bauble was embroidered when I first looked!
Great make hun!
Still freaks me out when someone comes in the garden, gonna take a while to get used to it me thinks lol
Hugs Shell xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.