My Time to Craft #456 Sentimental

 

Good morning! It's a red-letter dayat the Manor, as this morning Ye Olde Manne and I receive our second Covid vaccinations! Our Church Hall is being used by our 3 local surgeries, and several of my friends are volunteering there so I'm looking forward to the trip! How strange it is that events that used to be a chore are now a valued reason for getting out of the house! 

In the meantime I'm here early to tell you about our new Challenge at My Time to Craft! which is Sentimental. That is, make your sentiment the focal point on your creation.
I used an old die-set, Blueprints 1, by My Favorite Things to cut my paper and cardstock. The cardstock is pearlised, and the paper is from the scraps drawer, while the gold-flecked ribbon is from my stash. The gold-embossed sentiment is another oldie, this time by Hero Arts. I added butterflies in green and blue to jazz things up a bit. 

Go and see the great ideas my teamies are showing on the Challenge blog! 

Thanks for looking and stay safe! 

love Mags B x

Comments

Liz said…
Lovely card, a really pretty design. xx
Love the blue and green with the white spots and the lovely sentiment also the butterflies surrounding the sentiment, so Beautiful Mags.

Happy to hear you have had your second jabs, yeah! great excuse to get out. Except for me, I went to get a diabetic blood test yesterday and asked her to use my left arm as I had it in my right last time, then proceeded to raise my short sleeve so she could "jab" me, talk about feeling I had lost my mind! I have already had both my jabs weeks ago! Old age doesn't come alone!
Keep safe
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.