Dream Valley Challenges #257 Circles

 Hello! We have a new Challenge at Dream Valley which is Circles. I may have gone a little over the top with the amount of circles on my card! 

 Our sponsor is Rachelle Anne Miller and I have used her adorable Ballerina digi stamp.

I used the Mod Circle Frame Die by Simon Says Stamp and inlaid it with a textured patterned paper from my stash. I used the same paper as a mat for the image. 

 With the offcuts of the white card and patterned paper I made a second card, adding a Vintage Bicycle die-cut in silver - the bicycle shows up rather better in real life!
Gotta love a 'twofer!' 

 Take a look at my teamies' creations for more circular inspiration! 

 Thanks for looking and take care! 

 love Mags B x

Comments

R's Rue said…
So cute.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.