My Time to Craft #469 New Home

 

Hello, my lovelies! TGIF! We have a new Challenge at My Time to Craft which is New Home. I have made a mini-slimline card.
The patterned paper came from an old First Edition pad, and has a canvas texture. I coloured one of the houses with Copics and added an old sentiment from Lili of the Valley. A very simple card - it took longer to find the paper and sentiment stamp than it did to make the card! I really must sort my craft hovel again! 

Go and see the sweet inspiration that my teamies have posted on the Challenge blog! 

Thanks for looking and stay well. 

love Mags B x

Comments

Liz said…
A lovely New Home card. I think I have some of this paper lurking around in my craft room. I must try and find it. xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.