My Time to Craft Christmas #21 Christmas Transport.

Whaddaya mean, 'Christmas Transport'? At least, that's what I thought when I saw what today's challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas was to be. 

 Well, with a little guidance from my lovely teamies I understood that it means: Santa's Sleigh; Sledges; Trucks bearing Christmas Trees; Snowboards; Skis; maybe even the Three Ships that come sailing by on Christmas Day, on Christmas Day. (I love that carol!) I went with a sledge.
This adorable image is by Penny Black (unfortunately it may be out of print, as I can't find it online.) I coloured the sweet hedgies with Copics, and added Diamond Stickles to their hats and the snow. The holly paper is an old digi-paper from Lili of the Valley which is also out of print, but check out their pretty background digi papers! 

The chipboard sentiment came from a magazine several years ago, the green script matches the background paper very well. The red and gold ribbon is from my stash. 

 Sledge across to our new Challenge and join in the fun! 

 Thanks for looking and stay safe and well. 

 love Mags B x

Comments

OH! What a fun and marvellous card Mags, love those little hedgies.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.