The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #104 Anything Christmas Goes.

 

Hiya! It's exciting here at the Manor, as my dayghter and grandson are over here from Ireland! My goodness, my grandson is getting tall! He's 5, but he's wearing age 6 clothes! He's grown so much since December 2019! 

 I'm snatching a few minutes to post about the new challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.
I used MFT's Quilt Square Cover-up die and inlaid the frame with paper by Nitwits. The Stitched Snowflakes by Lawn Fawn are cut from silver mirri card. The background paper is also by Nitwits - unfortunately the collection is no longer available.

I'm doing quite well with my Christmas cards this year! If you haven't started yet, hop over to our challenge for some inspiration and have a go!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.